- Eye and ear protection is mandatory for all shooters and bystanders.
- No alcoholic beverages or recreational drugs are allowed prior to or during shooting. No one will be allowed to participate in any shooting activity if deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- All shotguns must be field or sporting shotguns with a barrel length exceeding 24”. No tactical, collapsible stock, or pistol grip shotguns are allowed.
- No more than two shells loaded in a shotgun at a time.
- Only shot sizes 7.5, 8 and 9 are allowed.
- It is forbidden to shoot at any live game.
- Do not handle another shooter’s shotgun without their permission.
- Shotguns may be loaded only while in the station, the gun is over the front rail, and the range is clear and safe.
- When leaving a station, shooters must ensure that their shotgun is unloaded, the action is open, and the muzzle is pointed in a safe direction.
- Practice mounts or swings are not allowed, except when in the shooting station and the shotgun is pointed down range.
- All shots must be taken from inside a station. Only wheelchair users are permitted to shoot from a position directly adjacent to the station when it is deemed safe.
Golf Cart and ATV Rules
- All drivers of a golf cart or ATV must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Shotguns must be carried vertically on golf carts and ATVs. The club is not responsible for harm or damages to your person, shotgun or equipment that falls off a golf cart or ATV for any reason.
- Drive only in the course direction. All golf cart and ATV riders must be seated. No hanging or standing on the back of a golf cart. No more than four riders per golf cart.
- Golf cart or ATV speeding is not allowed. Speeders will be asked to leave for the day without a refund.